CX API603 series titanium valves consists Gate、Globe & Check valve. Valves wall thickness is designed as per ASME B16.34. Compare with standard API600 valves this series of valves are light weighted and cost-effective. It is widely used in fine chemical and food industry. Special design include extended bonnet for cryogenic service.
1. Size: 1 1/2’’~48’’
2. Pressure rating: 150LB~1500LB,JIS10K~40K
3. Material: Titanium ASTM A351 -Titanium Gr2(B367 C2), Titanium Gr3,Titanium G5,Titanium Gr6 and so on.
4. Suitable Temperature: -196℃～450℃(Different temperature choose different materials)
5. Suitable Medium: Oxidative corrosive media
1. Design & Manufacture standard: API 600, API 603
2. Pressure & Temperature standard: ASME B16.34
3. Face to face dimension standard: ASME B16.10
4. Flange standard: ASME B16.5, ASME B16.47
5. Test & Inspect: API 598
1. Flexible wedge gate.
2. Bolted bonnet.
3. Lift stem, stem & disc connected by T slot, and stem T head integrally forged to ensure sufficient strength of joint.
4. Flexible graphite packing for dependable sealing performance. If requested by users, packing spacer ring and greasing mechanism can be available.
5. Top-mounted stem nut can prevent stem disc from falling off when valve is at open position and hand wheel is taken off.
6. Operation: Hand wheel, Worm wheel, Pneumatic actuator and Electric actuator.
China CX VALVE is special manufacturer for special materials valves,such as stainless steel,duplex,hastelloy steel,Bronze,titanium and etc.
Titanium A182 316Ti, titanium Gr. 2, B367 and B381 gate, globe, check, ball, butterfly, plug, needle and custom made valves. Titanium and tantalum valves are highly appreciated in the valve market for their light weight and high tensile strength. Titanium grades cover a broad range from the most common Grade 2 (or Gr. II), with Gr. 5 and Gr. 7 being relatively common and Gr. 12 as one of the rarest Titanium grades. Tantalum offers a reliable alternative to titanium when availability is scarce. Titanium valve denominations vary from manufacturer to manufacturer but might appear as T40 or T60 as well as TA6V. Some alloys mix titanium into their composition, such as Ti6Al4V. In the universal material code, titanium is presented as R50400 as well as R50550 and also under the specification R56400. DIN standards also cover a wide range of titanium grades such as 3.7034, plus the finer 3.7035. Nobler titanium is found both in 3.7164 as well as 3.7165 whilst a combination of standard stainless steel and titanium is found in A182 316Ti
Flanged cast steel gate valve
Titanium ASTM A351 -Titanium Gr2(B367 C2), Titanium Gr3,Titanium G5,Titanium Gr6
1 1/2''~48'' ( DN40~DN1200)
ISO9001 & CE
5. Working Pressure
6. Connection Ends
7. Working Temp.
8. Suitable Medium
Oxidative corrosive media
11. Inspection & Testing
According to API598
35to 45 days EXW.
Standard Exporting Plywood Case
Exw, FOB, CFR, CIF, etc.
T/T, Western Union, PayPal, etc.
30% prepayment, 70% balance paid before shipping or against copy of BL
18 Months after leaving factory
OEM/ODM is applicable
We also manufacture Flange Ball Valve, Gate Valve, Globe Valve, Check Valve, Butterfly Valve & Y Strainer