Gate valves from CX FLUID PRODUCTS MFG CO LIMITED manufacturing range Forged and Cast as well as machined from bar for the end of project deliveries that are required in days rather than weeks. Sizes that are available are from ½” – 48”, class ratings covered are Class 150 through Class 2500. Flanged raised face & Ring type joint to ANSI B16.5 and Butt weld ends to ANSI B16.25
Gate valve materials include: A105; A216 WCB/WCC carbon steel; A350 LF2; A352 LCC/LCB Low temperature carbon steel; 316 & 304 Stainless steel; Duplex stainless steel, Super Duplex stainless steel; Chrome-Moly alloy steels; 254 SMO; Aluminium Bronze; High Nickel Alloys; Monel K500 & K400; Incoloy; Inconel; Hastelloy; Titanium.
Cast Steel Flange Ends Rising Stem Gate Valve 150LB~900LB, WCB/SS304/SS316 with Handwheel or Gearbox Operated
1. Size: 1 1/2’’~48’’
2. Pressure rating: 150LB~1500LB
3. Material: A351 CF8M/CF8/CF3/CF3M, A216 WCB、A352 LCB、A217 WC6/WC9
4. Suitable Temperature: -196℃～450℃(Different temperature choose different materials)
5. Suitable Medium: Water, Oil and natural gas and other causticity medium (Different raw material for different medium)
1. Design & Manufacture standard: API 600, API 6D
2. Pressure & Temperature standard: ASME B16.34
3. Face to face dimension standard: ASME B16.10
4. Flange standard: ASME B16.5, ASME B16.47
5. Test & Inspect: API 598
1. Flexible wedge gate.
2. Bolted bonnet.
3. Lift stem, stem & disc connected by T slot, and stem T head integrally forged to ensure sufficient strength of joint.
4. Flexible graphite packing for dependable sealing performance. If requested by users, packing spacer ring and greasing mechanism can be available.
5. Top-mounted stem nut can prevent stem disc from falling off when valve is at open position and hand wheel is taken off.
6. Operation: Hand wheel, Worm wheel, Pneumatic actuator and Electric actuator.